This Week in My Kitchen


 Posting with the beautiful people and blogs at http://beautythatmoves.typepad.com/ -- as the hostess, Heather, says, it's

Capturing my love of whole foods, combined with the activity of a bustling kitchen.
A weekly collection of photos from the center of my home. 

First up: a Chinese-ish tempeh-sausage recipe from eat in magazine from this month -- not amazing, but that was my fault, since as usual I changed the recipe!



Next, a time-lapse of building a "Buddha bowl" -- again inspired by the hostess, Heather, of this linky site -- I didn't have as many fresh herbs as her wonderful recipe calls for, so it wasn't as amazing as it usually is actually sticking to her recipe, so I've placed more on our grocery list....I was surprised that "summer" squash is still very much in season in this area:







Lastly, my definite favorite of the week: Homemade "Pumpkin" Spice Latté -- recipe at http://favoritefoodthisweek.blogspot.com/2014/10/pumpkin-spice-latte.html .