This Week's Cookbooks

(I'm still gearing up to try my "Automatic Method" of grocery shopping and dinner planning discussed in detail at http://favoritefoodthisweek.blogspot.com/2014/10/various-approaches-to-easier-meal.html ; the first delivery is scheduled after this plan...though you can sorta see the very enticing coupon for the international dinner place on the left...)

I used to use Superfast Foods all the time; if we still love the recipes I need to put it into my Cookbook Hall of Fame on the left. But I have found that our tastes have changed -- also, I used that cookbook when we lived in a subtropical country, so produce could be ever so delicious! Note that though it's useful to me, Cook Vegetarian's annual 365 Veggie Recipes was not really what I expected -- rather than arranged by season, let alone day of the year, it's just a reprint of articles -- though I made my own index of which articles had mostly so-and-so season recipes...