Meal planning with fabulous recipes!

UPDATE: Jamie Oliver has made all of this free on his website, except for the actual meal planning....

 

I'd been seeing a lot of meal planning services -- and had tried several for a year -- but they just didn't have fabulous recipes. I thought, "I wish Jamie Oliver would do that..." because I adore his recipes.

And today I found out he is offering such a service!!!!! It's called JUM and is available through www.jamieoliver.com -- though I believe it's going to be very helpful that he has a Jum app for iPhone, because I don't have a laptop from which to read recipes...

It actually costs considerably less than others I've seen advertised, and has a feature where you can look for specific ingredients, and you can easily assign when you want any meal you've chosen. 

SO happy. (I know, I have already written A Book of meal plans, which you've hopefully noticed I'm offering free on this site, but it's much less lonely and more fun to cook when some of your meals have been suggested by friendly lovely people such as Mr. Oliver and his friends.)