A Refreshing No-Cook Soup: Gazpacho

I just had this for dinner on a hot evening and loved it. Of course you can do it to taste.

Place in a huge glass bowl as you cut them:
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 small cucumber, cubed
about 1-1/4 pounds ripe tomatoes, coarsely chopped
1 lime or 1/2 big lemon's juice freshly squeezed
a handful of parsley or cilantro, cut up with scissors if you like
1 tiny sweet onion or 1 or 2 shallots, diced
a small can of good corn, drained (such as Green Giant)
3 or more slices of jalepeno (jarred is fine)
a bit of garlic paste
a nice few grindings of black pepper

Shake the bowl to sort-of level out the ingredients, and then pour in:
enough of tomato juice to make it as soupy as you want (I needed about 3 cups)

Then stir.
Serve EACH serving with
a generous dollop of yogurt (I used about 1/2 cup for my own serving)
AND if you want this to be a main course soup (that's what I did) add to EACH serving
a big spoonful of cooked kidney beans

(I'm re-posting this from the previous version of this site, but in a month that's hot where I live now, instead of the late March of the old post.)