A Delicious Homemade-ish Pizza Dinner

Last night I had the tastiest pizza I'd ever made, if I do say so myself.

I very lightly brushed with olive oil the top and bottom of
  a premade pretty-much-whole-grain pizza crust for 6 to 8 people: I used Rustic Crust's Pizza Originale large-ish; their site is http://www.rusticcrust.com/
and placed it on a big cookie sheet.

I poured and spread over
  7.5 oz or so of premade pizza sauce (or just stir in oregano, salt, pepper, that sort of thing into tomato sauce)

Then in order I placed
  a generous amount of fresh garlic minced -- about 3 cloves
  a small handful fresh red onion slices
  a handful fresh tomatoes chopped (if they're very juicy, drain and use the juice for soup or something, not on the pizza)
  a generous amount mozzarella cheese grated (I thought I preferred sliced but this was lovely)
  a lot of fresh baby spinach leaves (about half a clam shell type package)
  a generous amount Parmesan cheese grated

Preheat oven to 425 F.
Bake 15 minutes. (Note if you don't want a vegetarian dinner, nice Italian sausage baked at the same time is nice.)

Serve with
  a fresh salad such as chopped cucumbers, carrots, celery, black olives
and that above sausage if you don't want a vegetarian dinner.

Supposed to serve 8 but for us it served at most 6!