This Week in My Kitchen

I'm joining in with the marvelous cooks at http://beautythatmoves.typepad.com/ .

Mine was not super busy this week...The first meal here was done with the help of those pre-prepped meal kits for a salad, and a bought delicious olive bread, though I added a couple dishes of my own, including a fabulous salad from The Longevity Cookbook which has become my favorite cookbook ever so far!




From the same cookbook I made a cool cucumber soup we adored. Hmm, and whose "finished" picture I did sideways; I don't seem to have the software to right that, sorry.


Lastly, here I am getting ready to cook a bean soup that had two trillion ingredients; thank goodness for food processors!  It was bland, though, until I added Williams-Sonoma's porcini-enriched salt, and cheese! and served it with a nice roll and good olives.